November 07, 2005

My idea of a good corporate desktop screen saver

The other day I was looking at my PC and was not happy to see the same old screensaver and press alt+ctl+DEL to unlock screens. I started dreaming on what could be better than the current ones and checkout what came to my dreams?
Cool to have features.
1. On the screen saver visitors to your place should be able to type into the screen with section "when you were not at your desk".
2. Ability to leave a voice message will still be better.
3. With the advent of ubiquitous mobile technology and if you could have a way to connect your cell phone with your computer wirelessly it would be wonderful if your distance from your desktop can be displayed on the screen saver.

What more can we ask for? A live satellite video feed of my current location onto my desktop....Iam just kidding.

No comments: